DITCH THE DIETS
Whole 30. Paleo. South Beach. Atkins. Weight Watchers. Mediterranean. Jenny Craig. Isagenix. Cabbage Soup. Bone Broth. Clean Eating. Did I get them all? Do you know what they all have in common? They are ALL diets that you start and eventually stop. They all cause weight loss and eventually weight gain when you stop following the diet rules. They are “quick fixes” but they don’t teach you about food!
Our registered dietitian has been in practice for over 16 years. She has coached body builders, bikini competitors, bariatric surgery clients, and the average gym goer. Over the years, she has developed a nutrition system that teaches you about food, the science behind food and strategies to deal with food.
COMPLIANCE + CONSISTENCY = FAT LOSS
The diet industry thrives on people’s insecurities and desperations to achieve perfection. They tell you to eat this and not that. Drink this tea and you’ll lose 10 pounds in 10 days. Only eat meat like our ancestors and you’ll get ripped. Our system is different in that we tell you the truth about fat loss: It’s REALLY hard work! Really hard.
There are a few keys to success:
- Being honest with yourself about what you’re eating and drinking and identifying the reasons WHY you’re eating.
- Learning about food and how it affects your body
- Creating a plan that is realistic for YOUR life and YOUR preferences
- Identifying realistic goals and putting steps in place to get you there
- Having a plan of attack once you’re at goal
Nothing will replace compliance and consistency. Sometimes you must get creative with your strategies, but that’s when we step in to help. Our methods are based on the most current nutritional science. No magic potions or pills. Just hard work, dedication and finding the right plan for you.
ONE PLAN DOES NOT FIT ALL
Your initial 45-minute consultation with the dietitian will include:
- An initial InBody scan: body fat assessment
- Review of 3-day food journal
- Customized calorie plan including your macronutrient breakdown
- Strategies to building your meals based on your goals
Each month you will receive an Inbody scan and a 30-minute follow-up appointment to fine tune your plan.
All clients will receive the Marino’s Fitness Official Nutrition Manual and access to Marino’s Closed Group Facebook page for community support, recipe ideas and much more.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- There is no such thing as good food or bad food. It’s food. It’s all delicious.
- Slow and steady wins the race. We want this to be the last time you lose those 10 pounds.
- Consistency is KING. Your journey will ebb and flow. Stay the course and believe in the science.
- We plan meals based on your likes so you can stay compliant.
- Marino’s Fitness + Real World Nutrition = Long Term Results!